Buildizzy is one of the largest online portals focusing on making Business-to-Business real estate material sourcing easier than ever! The client is based in the Middle East and was looking for a technology partner to elevate the customer experience of their business website by improving the UX design and adding cutting-edge functionality.
The client approached SmartScripts for a complete revamp of their customer-facing business website that is visited by thousands daily. Following were the business challenges that the visitors often faced when they visited the website:
- Problems for the customers in finding the exactly service and products that they are looking for on the portal
- Poor User Experience (UX) design leading to a longer time taken by customers to complete the desirable action.
- Absence of uniformity in website design and branding guidelines.
- Constant drop in website visitors due to the buggy development and difficulty in navigation.
- Poor responsiveness on mobile, iPad and tablet platforms leading to highly unsatisfied users.
Our design and development team worked closely with key stakeholders of the client’s business to understand the challenges and align the goals of the website.
We conducted more than 30 real-user surveys and industry research to clearly identify the shortcomings of the existing website and provided the following solution to the client.
The website design and development work was delivered by the SmartScripts team within the deadline and the client lauded the flawless project execution. The newly developed website had an instant impact on the client’s business in many ways such as: